The term “manifestation” has grown in popularity ever since the film “The Secret” was released. When you manifest something, you’re bringing a tangible thing into your life experience after using your thoughts and feelings to attract it. One example is holding the thought and feelings of receiving a bouquet of flowers and then receiving them in one way or another. There’s no such thing as consequences. We attract everything to us through the vibrations we give out.
Whether we want to believe it or not, we’re always manifesting. We attract everything we’re currently vibrating with. If you’re constantly thinking of negative things such as the worst case scenarios, you’ll be more likely to experience negative outcomes. Someone constantly thinking positive thoughts will attract positive outcomes and circumstances.
In this post I’m going to list the steps I’ve used to manifest things into my life. It’s important to follow the steps in the specific order. I’ll go through some manifestation success stories I’ve experienced as well to inspire you to go out and manifest your desires too!
1. Decide what you want
The first step is to take time for yourself and actually think about what you want. Give yourself permission to go within and ask yourself “what do I want to attract?” This step may sound easier said than done, especially during your first few times doing this, but it gets easier with practice. I suggest starting with something small in order to “prove” to yourself that manifestation is a real thing.
Some tips for this step are the following:
- Go out on a walk without distractions. Being out in nature is very nurturing for the body. While you’re walking, ask yourself what you want to attract, then continue walking while staying open to whatever thoughts come to mind.
- Journal it out. The good ol’ pen to paper can do the trick. Free write whatever comes to mind after asking yourself what you truly want. This is not the time to focus on grammar or spelling. Just write without judgment and see what answers you get.
- Sit in silence. Meditation is also a great way to get clarity because all of our answers are inside, always. Ask yourself, “what do I truly want” then close your eyes and breathe deeply in and out.
2. Visualize the outcome
After getting clear about what you want to manifest, write it down. There is power in writing things down and seeing your goals in front of you. Afterwards, begin to see yourself having already attained your goal. You can set a timer for 2 minutes on your phone and then close your eyes for this practice. “See” the final outcome but the most important thing to focus on is to feel as if it already happened. Feel the relief, excitement, joy, or [insert however you want to feel] in your body. Practicing this step before falling asleep is a very powerful way to manifest because those thoughts will stay in your subconscious mind as you drift to sleep.
3. Embody it
Again, feelings are super important when manifesting so if there are any reasons why you can’t believe your desire is on its way, do the work necessary to change your thoughts. After visualizing, if you find it difficult to trust that your goal is on its way to you right now, figure out why. There may be some limiting beliefs blocking you from manifesting your desire.
Journaling can be the best way to help in this scenario because you’ll be writing everything out.
- Ask yourself what is blocking you (what are you afraid of) from feeling like you can have your desire.
- List all the “reasons”
- Recognize that they are simply not true.
- Rewrite them to make them true statements.
- Please note: figuring out how your desire will manifest is not our job. The Universe will make it happen as long as you believe and remain in a high vibration.
Once you shift your thoughts to truly trust that your manifestation is on its way, the last thing to do during this step is to let it go. If you focus too much on your desire, you can start sending out signals of “I don’t have it yet” and “it’s not working.” So simply release the thought while trusting it’s on its way. You can always follow the steps listed here to continue staying positive during this time.
The final step is to receive your desire with open arms. You did it! You manifested your desire so be proud of yourself. Notice if any feelings of guilt or unworthiness come up and follow the journaling steps to rewrite those beliefs. You ARE worthy of everything you desire.
We all deserve the best life has to offer and the Universe wants to provide it for us. One of my favorite manifestation success stories is living in Hawaii. I remember saving and seeing scenic pictures of Hawaii all the time. Fast forward some time, I found a retreat center on the Big Island where I got to live for a few months on two separate occasions. I remember seeing my first rainbow and tearing up because I realized I manifested that moment! By following these 4 steps, you can manifest anything your heart desires. Continue practicing them and you’ll get better and better at attracting things into your life. As I stated in the beginning, there’s no such thing as consequences. You have the power to create the life you want.
Let’s work together!
- If you’re really ready to create the life you want
- If you want to increase your happiness and feel more confident in who you are
- If you want to trust yourself more and live on purpose
I can help you! Schedule your clarity call to work with me HERE.